Twilight

So, let me start this by saying that I feel like a teenager for admitting to this. I have seen all of the movies and really look forward to each one. They are so unique and just really enjoyable. Everyone kept telling me that I must read the books and I have argued that outside of school and work I DO NOT have time to read! I do way to much reading that I don't really enjoy :( Well, I finally did it... I started this book the weekend before Thanksgiving and read for a couple of hours each night. Over Thanksgiving break I finished the book and started the next one! It was great!

After seeing the movies, I already knew where the story was going but the details were so much more vivid in the book! It was really amazing. I really enjoyed the new things added in the book that I didn't get from the movie.

In this story, Bella moves in with her father and meets a boy, Edward. Edward is kind of a standoffish in school and keeps to himself, Bella is interested and wants to know more. There is another guy that is interested in Bella, Jacob. Bella sees him as nothing more than a friend as her infatuation for Edward grows. Jacob is very cautious and warns Bella that Edward and his family are not good but she is not convinced. As the story unfolds Edwards love for Bella grows and vise versa. As Bella learns the truth about who Edward is the story gets more and more intense. Can he protect her from all the evils around them? Can he protect her from himself? Read Twilight!

No comments:

Post a Comment